Thursday 17 January 2013

#My Letter of Intentions



Task 1   
                                                                                                           
My Letter of Intentions:

For me do my teaching practice in English is an important step in my degree as a teacher, because I can enter in the world that I consider my vocation. This practicum is an important point and has a lot of importance in my future. I want to learn a lot of things and more.

My primary goals that I intend to get in this Practicum III are the follow:


  • See and know the reality of the class.
  • Know the social reality of the school.
  • Know the functions of all the school members, in relation with the English.
  •  See the relation between families and school.
  •  Know the best methodology that works in the school.
  •  Learn new methodologies.
  •  How can I use technologies in English lessons?
  •   How can help the "special educators" if they don't speak English?

Now I'm going to explain my strengths and weaknesses. My strengths is that I am an Infantile educator, and I have been working in an international kindergarten during 3 years and now I'm working in two schools as an English teacher, in the mornings in a state school and in the afternoons in a private school. Also, I did my Practicum II in Birmingham, United Kingdom. For all, I think that I have experience teaching, but l need to do my teaching practice as an English teacher of primary. On the other hand, my weaknesses would be that I want to work already and I want to have my own group and pupils.

My global goal will be enrich of all this experience. I hope the best of this Practicum, because now I'm doing my speciality.


About the tutorial sessions, I think that we are going to learn all together, from each other. Could be like a seminars. We have to talk and share about our experiences, doubts, etc...

To achieve my objectives, and of the Practicum too, I promise to give the maximum of me, that is to say, be at 100% every day, do all I can, for to be a good teacher doing practice and I think that doing all of this I will achieve my objectives.

14th January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment