Sunday 17 February 2013

*Jobs&professions Interventions

You have to see: Jobs&professions unit


1. Where can I buy...? (Year6):With these exercises I want students practice speaking complete sentences, practice the preposition AT, understand that when is a question they have to change the subject and when is an answer too. I decided to use a sheet because they have a notebook and for do the assessment they have to give the notebook to the teacher.I hoped they didn't know most of the places, but they did really good.


2. Match (Year6):I emphasize these basic issues because sometimes they are wrong using she or he and they forget that the 3rd person needs –S. I want notebook close because they always do exercises like match and copy, without thinking or remember.

  
3.People work (1)Year4:I select this song because has rhythms and encourage students to sing and dance, I want my pupils enjoy learning English. For me speaking is very important and for that I want that they share her/his information, because with that they try to speak in English.Pupils said me that the song was very quick, but they enjoyed a lot.

When we correct the gaps
An example (Very good Carla!)




















4.People work (2):Finally, I decided to do a memory game, because I saw that they only use book or sheets, and I think it’s a good way to speak easy English and start to love English.

Watch this video if you want see how was: Memory game Year4



 “To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
Theodore Roosevelt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment