Sunday 17 February 2013

#Fifth and Last week of class

So...this is the last week and the end of another step in my life....

As my tutor of my University said to me, I recorded one session, but not one of my lesson plan, because I did it last week. I did an Ignasi session, as the school has two groups, A and B, first Ignasi did A and then me B. You can watch this session here TP Folch i Torres.

Friday, teachers gave me a present:


It's a Carnival photo :) So cute!!!

We were 3 UB students, physical education,special education and me, we decided to bring a present ,during the first break,to all the teacher and we bought pastries and we write a letter:






Friday was a special day and Ignasi and I, we made a choreography with a song to learn the habits before going to sleep, you can see the video here: Good night
It's really funny!



THANK YOU FOLCH I TORRES!


No comments:

Post a Comment