Saturday 17 November 2012

4/ Classroom management!



Today at class we talked about "Classroom Management", and this topic is really interesting, because if you don't organise your class you don't have nothing.

We did a list with some words about what we think classroom management is, and this is our list, I say our, because we did in a group of five.

My list in order of preferences:

  • organisation (classroom panning)
  • visual resources (walls)
  • lay out (distribution)
  • keeping the students attention
  • Students roles
  • interaction
  • Personal connection
  • rules


Do you like my list? are you agree with me? if you want I can add more, tell me if you think that I have to put another or change it. 

Looking for some picture I found this blog:

http://rogersdillonpb.blogspot.com.es/



We have to improve our compensation reading, and I read a compulsory reading, "Rethinking classroom management".

I put this part of the reading because, is very easy understand the meaning of this reading. We have to connect these three issues: organisation, curriculum and social. They can't work alone, if we want a success teaching and learning process.







"Behaviour for learning rather than behaviour management"


We have to change the classroom management, how? innovating!!

We know that our students learn more if they teach to other, and why we don't do that!!!??


If you want know more about this reading just tell me and I send you the reading.


If you want this video is interesting too:http://www.edutopia.org/classroom-management-teacher-tips-video

 

No comments:

Post a Comment