Friday 9 November 2012

3/ I don't know how to express my feelings in English...

I don't know how to express my feelings in English...

And I'm writing these lines only to try understanding me.

I want to watch English movies, serials, etc.. in original version, Maybe I have to leave again, United states maybe is a good place to learn English. Today my mind is like a madness.

I have to reorganise my live, do a timetable and then maybe start my new objectives.

My objective is express my feelings in English like in Spanish...Can I achieve?

A few months ago, I went to England, Birmingham, That I said in other post. But today I feel like no me, because ...now I'm going to explain.

I do English at the uni, and then I'm going to a School language, doing Advance level and the other day I went to speak with the boss of this school, because I know that I'm in my level, I did an exam to know my level, but I don't know why but I want more and more, I want more knowledge, I'm learning English by Internet, using different web sites, but I feel that this is not enough, I think when I went to England I spent 6 months and I learned English but not enough, neither.
When I feel like today I listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=c_2Fp8wYKl8








3 comments:

  1. heeeello!!

    Knowing your goals is essential to know what to do in life, try to figure them out and then plan a good way to achieve them. it is also important to have "real" goals, things that you now you can get, even if they're challenging.

    Go on, darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adriana!!! yes I know...real goals you said!

      Adriana you can connect your gmail account with you blog and then when you write here everybody can go to your blog, well if u want!

      kisses LOVE!

      Delete