Monday 19 November 2012

5/ Do you speak English?


 

If you want to learn English you can use different methodologies. 

I'm going to show you which one I'm using...

1. http://www.busuu.com/es


You can learn English or more languages.
You share your exercises and correct other.
You learn with pictures, speaking, listening and writing.

2. http://www.shertonenglish.com/
This is only for English.
You have to do exercises, sometimes is boring but you learn English. You have to be constant, because you learn per weeks.

3. Read English blocs and comments when you want.

4. If you can have Erasmus friends and speak in English and write email, text message, whats app in English. You improve your speaking and your writing.

5. Watch series and tv when you can in original version. For example, I'm watching "Cosmopolitan" and I see "How I met your mother" but in Spanish language, I change and I put in English and then subtitles in Spanish.

6. I'm going to an English school doing advance level, but now it's so boring..maybe I change the school, now I'm going to "Winter school".

Can you tell me what you do to improve your English???




No comments:

Post a Comment