Wednesday 28 November 2012

7/ My decalogue...


A few days ago we did a Decalogue in class, but was what we want to have in our decalogue, but then my phone rung, was a job, with children!!! ohh God!,  are they going to say me yes?

And.....

YES!!!!

Now I have this job, doing English during the lunch time. Well it's just 2 hours 30 minuts, but with children in Enlgish...is all that I wanted! Well I start on January, I will hope nothing bad happen.

And then I strarted to think about the my own decalogue with my future pupils and I decided:

I'm going to....
  • negociate rules
  • right duties
  • behaviour for learning rather than management
  • share responsabily
  • cooperation and participation
  • stablish a good climate
  • promoved security, respect and recognition.

And I want to do (sometimes) the activity "Names in a box", when I ask a question in class and some students rise the hands, for not always say the same names, I'm going to take a paper (one name) in this box with names.

I hope you like my blog, see you soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. hello darling,

    I find myself very lost writing the decalogue for the scrapbook, I have 8 point and I can't come with the 2 I am missing :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well me neither baby i have 8!!!!

    ReplyDelete